Spotlight on OWL Analytics – ESG Data Solutions
Thursday 20th May 2021
ESG Data at IOWArocks
IOWArocks is the definitive global marketplace designed for data providers and data consumers everywhere. It provides simple, highly cost-effective access to a growing variety of market data, alternative data and reference data.
Our spotlight series takes a closer look at our data providers and what makes their data sets unique. Everyone’s needs are different that’s why we at IOWArocks are democratising the world of market data, creating an even playing field where providers and consumers can come together and drive business growth.
OWL Analytics is an alternative data company that focuses on environmental, social and governance (ESG) research. They help investors integrate ESG data into their investment solutions with the goal of delivering enhanced investment results and positive social impact compared to benchmarks.
OWL Analytics Fast facts
- OWL offers a suite of ESG data solutions including ratings on over 30,000 global companies, ETF and mutual fund ratings, UN Global Compact controversy ratings, business/product involvement screens, carbon emissions, and bespoke data collection services
- OWL’s ratings product includes absolute scores and peer group rankings across a range of ESG-themed categories (e.g. Energy and Resource Efficiency), pillars, and composite ESG
- OWL scores and ranks over 130,000 ETF, mutual funds, and closed-end funds globally
- Clients includes leading investment banks, systematic hedge funds, risk analytics teams, fund reporting groups, index providers, ETF product issuers, supply chain risk firms, and leading financial technology firms in the areas of portfolio reporting, portfolio management, and risk analytics
- Client segments include sell-side banks, buy-side asset managers, private wealth, InvesTech platform, WealthTech platforms, etc.
- Leveraging our NLP and machine learning technology along with human analysts, OWL is offering data solutions to help asset managers and service providers deliver metrics required by new regulations such as SFDR, EU taxonomy, etc.
- OWL has partnered with leading academic and industry institutions to publish research demonstrating the materiality of their ESG data
Check out OWL Analytics in the IOWArocks data marketplace now.